Question bank capability is powered by Sunbird inQuiry building block which consists of pluggable tools and microservices that enable creation of questions and question sets (collection of questions), configuration of their behaviour, curation and publishing them for users to play on any device.
Key capabilities offered by Sunbird inQuiry are:
- Question banks: Create question(s) as per an interoperable QuML spec by using the pluggable editor, bulk import through APIs, tag them to rich metadata, and organize into question sets.
- End-to-end publishing process: Enable question(s) and question set(s) creation, curation and publish processes using microservices.
- Diverse question types: Currently MCQ and subjective questions are available, with new types coming soon. It can be extended to build new question types basis your needs.
- Engaging & inclusive experiences: Configure features like randomizing questions, timer, hints, etc using a pluggable player to enable various use cases. Player is built as per the WCAG AA guidelines which enables you to reach more learners.
- Analytics: Make meaning of the user's actions, generate reports & dashboards, and derive insights by leveraging telemetry data e.g. user response, result, and summary data.